Friday, August 21, 2009

9-17-1986

I just got back from a baby shower for Gina. Your Uncle Jace and her got married on 9-9-86. She received a lot of nice gifts.

You are almost a month old, and you haven’t started to sleep all night yet. The most I get out of you is 5 ½ hours. I am hoping you will start sleeping all night, before I go back to work on 10-10-86.
You are going to be baptized this Sunday 9-21, and we are going to have diner here afterwards to celebrate.
The food: 1 pound of baked beans, 1 pd of potato salad, 1 pd of 5-cup salad, and 1 pd of 7 layer salad is going to cost about $51. I wonder how much it will cost by the time you are 18. Plus I need to buy a ham, beans and a relish tray.

My thoughts: I’m past the age of 18 now and I really have no idea how much any of this would cost. But I do know if I was having a party I would probably make all this stuff (or one of my sisters would).

2 comments:

  1. I like the added my thoughts part....I might have to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would make all of it? I didn't realize you were a cook. ;)

    ReplyDelete