Sunday, August 23, 2009

9-30-1986

Today, I took my 2nd post office exam. Hopefully by the time you realize that mommy works I will be working at the post office, instead of at Woodward. I go back to work in one week. I have been off now for 2 months; it seems just like yesterday that I started maternity leave. Time does go by fast.
A few more months it will be Christmas.

You go to the doctor tomorrow for your 1st appointment. You sleep about 7 hours a night, no more, sometimes less. If you do get up you drink a little milk, then usually you go right back to sleep.
I bet you weigh at least 10 pounds now. You have a very pretty smile and one dimple on you left side.
You poop once a day around 8 to 9 pm, you won’t go to sleep until you do. And you get very fussy until you get done.
Your Godparents, Dave and Lori, got you a $50 saving bond for your baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment