8-17-1986
Well, today is your official due date ad I think you are going to miss it. It is now 10:00 o’clock and you haven’t come yet.
I started losing some white mucus stuff today. This is the first time I have loss some with you. With Kassie I lost about the same amount about 10 days before she was born. I hope you plan on being born earlier then that.
We got back from eating at your Aunt Lori and Uncle Dave’s house. Kaci fell asleep in about two seconds after we put her to bed. She has hay fever, and this is a bad time of the year for her.
Your cousin Andrew is about 2 ½ weeks old, he still looks pretty small.
At times I have been really sore. These past two weeks you have been really struggling to get out. I think you will be a fast labor, like Kassie was (about 3 hours)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment