Saturday, September 12, 2009

20 months

4-24-88

you graduated out of the playpen, so you run free now.  we are having a few problem, like you are always digging in the garbage.  
last weekend you are some muddy pie water, i didn't know about it until after you went to bed and vomited all over the place. 
their was a couple of hundred little rocks all over the place.  
you vomited again a couple nights later, but then on you appeared to be okay.  

you are still on the bottle.  hopefully i will get you off it this next weekend.  
boy, will you be mad, your bottle is your favorite thing. 

My Thoughts: this is definitely one of those post i wish never was written. 
and just for clarification i no longer have a problem digging through the garbage or eating mud-pies.  

1 comment:

  1. oh that isn't that embarassing. I am amazed you were still on a bottle at 20 months. I think you are supposed to get your baby off of a bottle around 12 months.... I think I would take Graham to the doctor if he was puking up rocks. That is just me though.

    ReplyDelete