Well, you are home. You got up yesterday morning at 5 am and didn’t go back to sleep until 9 am. Today you got up at 5 am, and it is now 6:30am and you are still not sleeping.
Tomorrow you are going to the babysitter because I have to go to Des Moines to get Kassie and Ricky’s uniforms for school.
You came home from the hospital weighing 8 pds 5 oz, almost the same as when you were born. The doctor said this was unusual, because most babies lose 10% f their birth weight after they are born.

During the day, you are excellent, I wake up every 4 hours, you eat and then you go back to sleep, just like clockwork.
You don’t like being woke up, if it is not feeding time. And if you are woke up, you don’t go back to sleep until after your next feeding time.
You are a really sweet baby and you are really cute. Ricky, Kassie, and Kaci think you are just great. Ricky always wants to hold you.
I’m going to have you Dad put the swing together tonight. I think you are ready and old enough to start swinging. It will be a lot easier to put you to sleep.
Tomorrow you are going to the babysitter because I have to go to Des Moines to get Kassie and Ricky’s uniforms for school.
You came home from the hospital weighing 8 pds 5 oz, almost the same as when you were born. The doctor said this was unusual, because most babies lose 10% f their birth weight after they are born.

During the day, you are excellent, I wake up every 4 hours, you eat and then you go back to sleep, just like clockwork.
You don’t like being woke up, if it is not feeding time. And if you are woke up, you don’t go back to sleep until after your next feeding time.
You are a really sweet baby and you are really cute. Ricky, Kassie, and Kaci think you are just great. Ricky always wants to hold you.
I’m going to have you Dad put the swing together tonight. I think you are ready and old enough to start swinging. It will be a lot easier to put you to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment