Your dad didn’t make it up tonight, we had car trouble. Hopefully it will get fixed tonight, so he will be able to come and get us tomorrow.
With the other kids I stayed in the hospital about 6 days, now a days they want you out in 2 ½ days.
I was really depressed when you dad couldn’t make it up, yesterday he was only able to come for abut 30 minutes.
Two friends from work, Julie and Betty, came up today and visited me. Aunt Amy also came.
Your Aunt Melinda is coming home with us tomorrow and staying until Wednesday afternoon. Kaci is staying at the babysitters until Wednesday.
I am hoping people will wait until next week to come and visit, so I can get the house rearranged. You are a very good baby, you don’t cry much and you eat really well.
The 9th annual Town and Country days were this weekend in Perry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't imagine John only spending 30 minutes with me at the hospital. I would be so angry! I guess Dad hasn't liked the hospital all along.
ReplyDelete