Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Andrew

8-4-1986

Your Aunt Lori had a baby boy on 7-30-86. He was named Andrew Joseph and weighed around 6 lbs 15 oz.

I have been loosing just a little amount of fluids, not really as much as I lost with the rest of the kids at this time. We have 13 days left until your due date. I will bet money you will be born a couple days either way.
Your heart rate was 153 at the last doctor appointment. The doctor said he thought you were going to be a girl.

I have my suitcase packed, film in the camera, and bills paid so I am already to go. I have been doing a lot of housecleaning, getting rid of a lot of stuff.
I haven’t been able to sleep very good at nights. The most I sleep is two hours at a time. I still have a cough, but it is not nearly as bad as it was the last time I wrote in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment