Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Waiting

7-30-1986

Well today your aunt Lori is supposed to have her baby. They are going to induce labor. I started maternity leave today; we have 18 days left until your due date.
I have been having trouble sleeping at night.
I have also had bronchitis for the past two weeks; I think I’m finally getting over it.
I got my suitcase packed and ready to go to the hospital, whenever you’re ready.
Your dad has been on vacation these past two weeks. He hasn’t got much done though.

2 comments:

  1. this is a good idea, I might have to do it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do it as a side by side -- you know Graham is 4 months, this is what is going on in his life, and Kassie was 4 months this was what was going on in my awesome childhood.

    ReplyDelete